Saturday, April 28, 2012

Harajuku Call



One of my very own places I'd love to see "before I die", would be Tokyo Japan. 

The Japanese culture fascinates me. I'd love to visit the Tokyo National Museum, it's temples, and the few wonderful historical landmarks that have survived the many earthquakes and the war bombings. 

I'd also like to get to know the birthplace of my favorite anime series, manga comic books, and to see how "monster movies" (kaiju) are shot!

But above all, believe it or not, what Id' most love to do is to stroll along the Harajuku quartier, where youngsters meet and display their eccentric, refreshing, self styled fashions, and to see at first hand all those innovative, vigorous, colorful young looks (specially the guys!) I've so enjoyed in my favorite Japanese fashion blogs, such as Tokyo Fashion News and Japanese Streets

 

I guess I should start saving up some yens for the trip!










No comments:

Post a Comment