Thursday, March 25, 2010

Phenomenal skirts


Kilts, skirts and overskirts (or simply long coats, oversized shirts or just shirts tyed around the waist acting as overskirts) in tartan and other in other less celtic materials, worn over trousers or leggings.
They all abound at Phenomenon autumn/ winter 2010-2011 menswear collection. Overlayed garmets make the getups less formal, while huge sci-fi boots and broad, pointed shoulders bring in the eccentric element to the proceedings.
















3 comments:

  1. Jürgen:
    I would start by visiting their site: http://phenomenon.tv/
    A long list of retailers is registered there (most of them are based in Japan, but I'm pretty sure orders can be placed from virtually anywhere)
    Another site you might want to check out is:
    http://anderslandinger.com/ (which I understand is closer to you)
    and also other outlets from my links on the right.
    Tell me how it all turns out!
    As for myself, I design an sew my own clothes!
    Take Care!
    Juan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! I LOVE everything in this collection, especially the silver boots!!! I'm thinking about what kind of skirts can I make to go with them. LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete