Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dressing the part


I'll be referring today to some of my favorite "fashion-bloggers", the ones who write about fashion and style. Often, just as I do in this blog, they promote "male fashion freedom", that is, the liberty for us men to wear items traditionally considered "too feminine" or otherwise "inappropiate" for the gentlemen.

One might wonder, do they actually do as they preach? Do they really go out in high-heels and skirts? What are they wearing as they blog?

These are just a few authors of the many blogs I enjoy:

storeforallseasons.jpg

The unmistakable style of the well-known and senior blogger Bryanboy at


William in beautiful white shoes and recently dyed blue hair at


Cody wearing a magnificent top at


Victor Blanco in his signature high-heel pumps at

Sonny and the team of


Yolos, a model who administers the group

And well, at this point I guess I't only fair to include a pic of my own style, isn't it?
I'm no model, and the shot is anything but professional, but I think it's not that bad.


I know I'm leaving a lot of people out.
There are many wonderful blogs out there whose authors are also "free-dressers", but not all of them publish their pics or haven't done so recently.
Is there anybody in particular you'd like me to include? I'm sure there are some good blogs I'm even unaware of! Tell me about them!
Do you want to share a photo of yourself? Sure! Send in the pics!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of blogs! I have a blog about freestyle fashion. Though I do talk about some of my outfits on it, at this point it's more focused on men's freestyle fashion as a whole.

    His Black Dress
    Flickr Photostream

    All of the looks posted on my blog and my Flickr photostream are examples of looks that I have worn out in everyday life. This is my real fashion. Feel free to share my photos however you see fit.

    I really like the included photo of yourself in this post. That's a really great look!

    ReplyDelete